Before you apply…
We’d love to have you live in our community and we’re glad that you’ve decided to complete an application. However, before you go wasting your hard-earned money on application fees, let’s clarify a few things:
● We absolutely will run a credit and background check as well as confirm your current housing and employment.
● If you have convictions for a serious offense (drugs, violence, sex, etc.) or have had a problem with a landlord in the last 5 years that was not completely resolved (we will call), you do not meet our credit standards.
● You must have a job or another steady and verifiable source of income to meet our credit standards.
● Our move-in costs are the prorated first month’s rent plus a refundable security deposit (varies by property and your specific situation). These must be paid at move-in.
● We charge $40 per adult to run your credit and background check. This must be paid before your application will be processed.
● If you don’t pay all application fees after you complete the application, your application is incomplete and will not be processed.